Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things about me....

I just saw a posting on a really cool blog that featured "100 things about me" it was quite interesting.... good self-reflection. I considered it... thought about it... reflected on it... and decided that: 1. you would be bored after the first 20 2. I would be bored after the first 25 3. I am entiredly too ADD for it so I'm starting my list... over time.. it may or may not hit 100...

1. I am so very... anal retentive.. oh wait that's the "old term" isn't it... okay I'm... OCD
2. I try really hard NOT to be OCD but.. just.. can't
3. I am SO jazzed about making an A on my first Master's class
4. I have not set a precidence by making an A on said class and have now put myself under even more pressure to continue the beginning of (hopefully) a trend
5. I read approximately 200 books a year (novels, not counting the "storybooks I read to my class")
6. I ADORE my classroom, I think it's the greatest one in the world, that said I ADORE my students... each year... every year... they are THE best... okay, I know you think "yours" are and your classroom is... sorry.... you are wrong (giggle)
7. I take things VERY personally, I think the words "Don't take this personally" are from the devil and should not be allowed in the English language.
8. I get insomina VERY often, entirely TOO often.
9. I can "do without" lots of things... sleep is not one of those things.
10. I get mad because my favorite authors take so durn long to write another book after I've just finished their latest offering.
11. I think there are angels on earth. (I believe that some of those angels have attended school in Special Education classrooms.)
12. I HATE that my backspace key does not work on my desktop computer! When I highlight something and it backspace... HELLO it should go away... (I know people who are the same way.... "How can I miss you if you won't go away" syndrome)
13. I LOVE, adore, collect, amass unusual "stuff" okay not really unusual "stuff" but like ordinary stuff but .... unique forms of it. For instance, I have probably no less than 50 different unique post-it pads in my desk drawer. They have their own little... thingie that holds them. Candy Land, Mickey Mouse, Scrabble, Maxine, etc... I also like cool pens and pencils... (everyone has their own weirdness)
14. I hate, abhor, detest having my picture taken, I do, however, love to take pictures of other people.

to be continued later.... perhaps... maybe not...

No comments: